[ Capacity ]: 0.65–90 t/h
[ Applicable Material ]:
Dry ball mill is an important equipment to grind materials which is widely used in powder making production line including cement, feldspar, gypsum, newtype building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and nonferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc.
Ball mill is the key equipment for grinding after crushing process.It is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, feldspar, silicate ore, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics.
Ball mill machine is mainly composed of feeding part, discharging part, rotary part and driving part which includes reducer, small drive gear, electrical machine and electronic control. In powder grinding plant, ball grinding process flow includes crushing, milling,air classifying,packing,silos,bucket elevator,conveying,etc. Grinded material discharges from outlet grit fluently. Ball grinding mill is Formed a closed system with air classifier.Coarse material will be back to ball mill to grind again, and qualified material will go to be packed by worker or packing machine.
(1) It equiped with ceramic liners and grinding media is ceramic balls to keep free of iron impurity.
(2) Special design, saving energy about 30%
(3) Easy maintenance and operation
(4) Low operating cost
(5) Grinding media chosen for production of the different fineness
(6) Forming a closed system with air classifier ,no dust emission pollution because of negative-pressure powder conveying
|Model||Cylinder Rotating Speed (r/min)||Ball weight (t)||Feeding Size (mm)||Discharging Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)|